TECHNICAL AND COMERCIAL DIVING
Prat 725 of. 408
Skyring Marine staff has had the opportunity to participate in a significant amount of professional diving operations in Chile. The company has participated in complex dives, using equipment of the latest technology. In order to acomplish the job in a safe and efficient manner, Skyring Marine uses different types of equipment depending on the conditions required for the job.
Analyzers, boosters and compresors are integral part of the equipment required for such tasks.
Experience and a brief description of some of the projects involved:
· Search and recovery of a lost plane at sea in Juan Fernandez Island. Recovery of remains of plane. September—November 2011.
· Mooring System Deployment in Maritime Terminal San Vicente. Ultragas May 2011.
· U/W survey and clearing of pipelines of treated waters of paper mill Company Arauco. February 2011.
· Survey and reparation of air injectors of bioreactor of water treatment plant, Aguas Andinas. June 2010.
· Recovery of Dresden’s Bell. Arqaeologishes Landesamnt Shcleswig-Holstein. February 2006.